Sherlock Services provides support for your networking systems including Cisco, Juniper, Brocade, Extreme, F5, Aruba, Arista, Riverbed and others. Did you know that major analysts such as Gartner and Forrester recommend integrating third party maintenance (TPM) as part of your IT Strategy?
Why do customers decide to go with a Third Party Maintenance (TPM) offering for networking systems?
The benefits include:
• Decreased OPEX Spend by 20-30% vs. OEM Pricing
• Increased Quality of Support (100% Focused on High-Level Support)
• Reduction in the Cost of Downtime
Some items to consider when evaluating a TPM offering vs. an OEM offering:
• What is your strategy for maintaining EOL equipment that is 4,5,6+ years old?
• How much of your OPEX budget goes towards maintaining legacy infrastructure? Gartner Group reports 70%+ OPEX goes towards supporting legacy infrastructure.
• If you could free up $500k-$1M from your OPEX spend, what new initiatives could be funded using this savings?
The benefits of the Sherlock Services offering include:
• Multiple OEM Vendor Support under a single Contract ID – one point of contact for all contracts and SLA’s.
• End of Life (EOL) support for at least five (5) years past OEM last date of support.
• Customizable SLA’s: 8x5xNBD, 8x5x4, 24x7x4, and more.
• Pay the same maintenance cost for the entire duration of the product’s lifecycle.
• International Coverage Capability: EMEA, APAC, S. America and Canada.
• All of our TAC engineers are certified (Tier 1+) and we offer Tier skipping.
You have options when it comes to your networking systems support.
Sherlock Services: When it comes to supporting IT, we’re at your service.