Q1 2019 Market Share for Data Storage System OEMs.
According to IDC (International Data Corporation), the Q1 Data Storage Systems market share was as follows:
- Dell Technologies including EMC was the largest supplier for the quarter, accounting for 22.2% of total worldwide enterprise storage systems revenue and declining 1.0% year over year.
- HPE/New H3C Group was the second largest supplier with an 17.3% share of revenue on a year-to-year contraction of 1.6%.
- NetApp generated a 6.7% share of total revenue, holding the number 3 position during the quarter.
- Hitachi held the fourth position at 3.6% of the market
- Lenovo, IBM, Pure Storage, Huawei, Fujitsu and Inspur all statistically tied for the number 5 position with shares of 2.5%, 2.5%, 2.2%, 2.1%,1.9%, and 1.9% respectively.
Source: IDC Worldwide Quarterly Enterprise Storage Systems Tracker, June 6, 2019.
IDC Worldwide Enterprise Storage Systems Market Revenue